Lots of people from all walks of life appreciate that Tarot helps them connect with themselves. Folks also appreciate having deeper insights and support to navigate the challenges ahead of them. There’s also another significant way that Tarot can help anyone. And I do mean anyone.
Before I get to the answer on that, let me put my perspective into context.
- From negotiating the terms and conditions of an $11.8B agreement, to teaching a Master’s level course on leadership as a university adjunct prof.
- From leading teams through multiple organizational transformations in a people-centered way while still delivering meaningful outcomes, to being a Reiki Master.
- From creating and operating a small business, to pursuing Agile certification.
- From being an experienced Tarot reader, to pursuing consistent athletics.
There’s a lot of versatility in this small snapshot of some of the things I do.
Most folks don’t expect that someone who lives and breathes leadership in large organizations to also be a Tarot creator. It’s typically unexpected that someone who can negotiate agreements worth anywhere from tens of millions to multi-billions of dollars is also someone who is open about their spiritual practice.
What does this have to do with Tarot – and more importantly – YOU?
Here’s the answer.
- Tarot is a system.
- That system has integrations with and connections to other systems.
- Each card in Tarot is a whole library of stories framed around a set of themes.
What does this mean?
It means that as you work with Tarot – even if you don’t yet know all those systems and stories – you are picking up on many of those themes and patterns.
Even if you don’t realize it at first.
How does this help you?
The more that you build your understanding of Tarot, the more you make connections between the different stories and systems in Tarot – which are just stories and systems of the rest of life, too!
Which means that over time, you start to pick up on similarities and relationships between other systems in the rest of life.
And isn’t that useful as you navigate your career, passions, relationships and choices?
This is one of the reasons I’m such an advocate of folks working with Tarot. Of course, I absolutely support going to have readings done for you, don’t get me wrong! But the benefits of also working with Tarot yourself are immense, and I encourage you to explore this.
If you’re interested in the deck I created, you can buy it here. Otherwise, I suggest supporting another small local business to buy a deck, and avoiding large online retailers if you have the option to support a small business.