From the perspective of a medium, today’s post covers three topics:
- Some advice for how to continue in relationship if you’ve lost someone you love.
- What to do if someone who was toxic or predatory toward you (but was otherwise close and/or related to you) has died.
- Plus how to manage the fears some folks have about interacting with those who have passed.
Here’s the post I discuss in the video on the 30-day homework that I first discovered from Rachel Stavis.
Interested in learning more about boundaries for empaths? Check out these posts:
- Boundaries for people who struggle with boundaries
- You can what?? On coming out as a medium
- Filtering for energy-sensitive and spiritually gifted people
Blessings and empowerment to you.