Welcome back for Part 2! Earlier this week, I shared a post to talk about how the First Quarter Moon is the perfect time to do some intention-setting on something you really want.
Here’s what to do
As discussed in that post, to do the full exercise, you’ll need a small candle (even a birthday cake candle or tea light will work), a journal, and a Tarot/other deck if you use them.
If you just saw this now and don’t have a candle at all, that’s okay! Just do the Tarot journaling/non-card journaling. You’ll still get lots of benefit from it!
If you’re not sure how to journal or if it feels daunting, check out this how-to I’ve written that will help.
The questions as always have been written in a way that is supportive, inclusive AND empowering. Below the visual spread are the instructions and questions, written out if that’s easier for you.
The energy of this First Quarter Moon is very practical and focused, so I’ve developed these questions to work with that energy.
Instructions, typed out:
- ENVISION: close your eyes and imagine, see, or feel what life will be like when you have that thing you want. Imagine you’re going about your daily life with whatever it is you want. notice how it feels.
- LIGHT CANDLE: be firesafe. open your eyes, keeping that feeling of the first step, light your candle and place it in a firesafe location.
- TAROT / JOURNALING: do the Tarot journaling (or just journaling if you don’t have cards) on the next photo. Let the candle burn all the way down safely if you can (or put it out if it’s not safe)
Do the Tarot journaling/just journaling. Here are the questions:
- What I really want (if you’re using cards, actively select a card you feel reflects what you want)
- What this will bring into my life
- How my life will look when I have this
- – 6. Tangible things I can do to bring this into my life (3 of them)
Enjoy this! If you use these, please remember to tag me, and share with a friend who might enjoy it.
You can find more content like this here.
Blessings and empowerment to you.